Tuesday, December 26, 2017

2017 Races in Pictures (Tuesdays on the Run Edition)

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas!  Next up is New Years an that has us thinking of the past year and what we want to do with the next year.  Looking back to my races last year, I stole this idea from the ladies at Fairytales and Fitness and created these race collages. 


I enjoyed taking the summer off from running.  The Baltimore Relay was a perfect distance for a fall race.  I wouldn't have been able to handle any distance that was longer then that, but still had a race to look forward to.












I only have two Disney races planned for 2018.  I'm not sure what races will be in my future, but whatever I do, it will be a good year.

Do you have a way to capture your race year?


6 comments:

  1. This is a fun way to document races. Do you think you will print them out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I don't plan on having a scrap book, especially this year, and there is limited space on the wall. It was fun to do to capture all the races for the year for the blog. At some point I might think about doing the "scrapbook" thing, but not right now.

      Delete
  2. What an awesome year of racing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you documented your races by photos - awesome idea! The one theme I see from all your photos is FUN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pictures from your races. Looks like you had a fun year.

    ReplyDelete