Friday, December 28, 2018

2018 Races in Pictures (Friday Five Edition)

In January all I had planed race-wise was two runDisney events and Ukrop's 10k.  By June, I had done at least one of each of the first 6 months.  I then decided to continue and do at least one per month for the rest of the year.  I sort of accomplished that.  All except December.  I signed up for one, but it was cancelled due to the foot of snow we got that weekend.  I still may be able to do one in December, on the 31st.  It's one right before midnight and the plan is to do it unless it's raining. 


I found that because of this, I did a lot of new to me races.   Except for Ukrop's and the runDisney races that I had already signed up for at the beginning of the year, I have not done any of these races.  All of them I would do again.  I don't know the plan for next year, and probably won't do the one a month race (though I still may), I want to continue trying new races out.  There are plenty out there that I haven't done yet.

January


February



March


April


May


June


 

July


August


September


October


November


December

Run-a-Latke






I'm linking up with Fridays with Fairytales and Fitness and other healthy lifestyle bloggers.


10 comments:

  1. Wow you ran a lot of races! What did you think of the Lucky Charm? I live in the Harrisburg Area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it a lot. Most was next to the river, which was very beautiful.

      Delete
  2. I love that you ran a race a month this year! Sorry about Decembers being cancelled but I hope the NYE one works out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun races on your list from this year! Fingers crossed that you get to do the one on NYE :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you had a bunch of races this year! Isn't it nice to look back and see how much has been accomplished?

    Sorry about the December race that was cancelled :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really didn't think it was that many, but the pictures show otherwise.

      Delete
  5. I love this post and what you did with the pictures! I need to work on our race scrapbook for this year too!

    I'm glad that you came for the Lucky Charm race and that I could help you get to one race per month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a great year. Bummer on the December race, but it's understandable. I love what you did for this recap - you should make a calendar on Snapfish. ;-)

    ReplyDelete