Sunday, April 9, 2017

Universal Studios Hollywood 2017 vlog (Weekly Wrap-up Edition)

I haven't been very good about running this week.  I'm back to thinking running is bleck.  Monday and Wednesday wasn't too bad, but it took a bit to get out the door.  Friday I woke up and my back really hurt.  So that was my excuse to not run.  I had a 12 mile run this weekend and yesterday I woke up and really didn't want to go.  My back still hurt a little and I was just a little hung over so I decided that I wasn't going.  I did get my act together this morning, but it took me a bit to get out the door.  By the time I got out there at 10 it was already 63 degrees.  By the time I finished it was in the low 70's.  I should have just got my butt out the door.  It was such a hard run.  I hated literally every step of the run.  The only thing that got me through is the book on tape I was listening to.  I still feel like crap.  But it's done and my last long run till my next half.  Really am glad I am not signed up for any more halfs after this one.  I'll be happy to not run more then 6-7 miles for the summer.

On other fronts I got a job and will be starting Monday - as in tomorrow.  I'm a bit nervous.  I'm a bit excited.  And more then anything I'm going to miss my time off.  But it will be good to get back into a new routine.

I have my last vlogs to share with everyone.  From my day at Universal Studios.  I took tons of video so both are pretty long.  But if you ever have any thoughts of going, it should give you a good idea about the park.





If you missed, here are the other vlogs from the weekend.
Make sure you read my post from Universal.

This first one is getting into the park and the Harry Potter Wizarding World.



This second one is the rest of the day in the park.



I hope everyone enjoyed the vlogs.  I have enjoyed editing them together and plan on doing the same for the Star Wars Dark Side Half Marathon Weekend.

Have a great week!


Linking up with Holly and Tricia's Weekly Wrap Up.

4 comments:

  1. Great videos! I enjoyed seeing Universal (as I've never been). Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great videos! I have never been to Universal!
    Looks like there are a lot of fun stuff to do there. Good job getting your run in when you didn't feel like it. Sometimes just getting out there is half the battle. Hope your first day at work goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to get your 12 miles in! Nice videos! Love Universal Studios! We were there a couple of weeks ago and had a blast!

    ReplyDelete