Friday, May 4, 2018

Princess Half Marathon Weekend Hotel and Expo vlog (Friday Five Edition)

I know that the Princess Half Marathon Weekend was ages ago and I haven't done my recaps.  I didn't think I recorded enough to make any vlogs, but I was looking through my videos and I did more then I thought.  Usually I like to do my recaps first, but I got inspired by my videos and started them.  This should inspire me to write my recaps.





Continue watching my next vlog about the 5k and my day at Animal Kingdom.


You can also catch up on my vlogs from the Princess Half Marathon Weekend.

Totally off topic, but I got my movie tickets for the opening night of Solo: A Star Wars Movie in a few weeks.  Totally stoked!!

Oh and May the 4th be with you!!



I'm linking up with Fairytales and Fitness and Running on Happy for Friday Five 2.0

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'll have to check out the video! And thanks for the reminder about Solo, I'll have to get on buying tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And May the force also be with you. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess weekend is super fun - I'm bummed I missed the snow white medal this year, but ya know, I ran Dopey and those races aren't cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to more vlogs from the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I'm way too shy to do a vlog, LOL - but it provides a great perspective. I hope Solo turns out to be a good movie!

    ReplyDelete