Friday, May 18, 2018

Favorite Pictures (Friday Five Edition)

I usually go through freeprints.com to print my photos.  They print up to 85 photos per month for free.  You do have to pay for shipping, so I found that it only makes it as cheap as going to a drug store or Target if you order 85 of them.  So I haven't done any in a couple of years and thought it might be time to see what I have.  In the last week I have been going through the last few years of photos on my phone and putting them in an album so that I can easily find them and send them out.  Going through a ton of photos made me want to share some.  Most of my photos have to do with my cats, races, or beautiful sunrises/sunsets.  I will hang some of the, give some of them to friends or family, but most of them will probably sit in a box.  But I love having photos that I can change out when I feel like it.  I know I can get a digital frame, but I'm still looking for a good one that I can hang on the wall with no wires - meaning wifi and battery operated.  I haven't found one that has that and is good quality.  Here are a few of them.

One of my boys, Riley.  If you can't tell he is in the hallway upstairs and I'm on the stairs.  He hangs off like that all the time.



At SeaWorld, Florida.



A sunrise on one of my morning runs.

 
 Finishing the Dopey Challenge.



Finishing the Marine Corps Marathon.




Disneyland after a Star Wars race.



At Universal Studios Hollywood.



A sunrise during a bike ride.


Getting surprised after the Bubble Run.




At the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore during the Baltimore Marathon Relay.




Disney World during Princess Half Marathon.




Entering Disney World for Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend.



During the Star Wars 10k.




How do you print your photos?  What do you do with your printed photos?  Do you know of a good wireless digital frame?


I'm linking up with Fairytales and Fitness and Running on Happy for Friday Five 2.0

7 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I am stilling giggling over the first cat picture and my sister has that same funny unicorn stuffed animal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cat hangs off the bed like that too! And the unicorn is SO FLUFFY!!

      Delete
  2. Great pic! I never seem to get around to print my photos. They are just on my phone forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and going through them I just keep thinking how I just want to share them (well most of them). I might have to add a photo gallery to the blog.

      Delete
  3. Can I kindly request a post of only cat pictures? :)

    We actually don't print our pictures these days unless we are framing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures! You look like you are having so much fun! I admit I can't remember the last time I printed a picture. Years and years... That's kinda sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use to keep photo albums but I haven't printed any photos for my album since we started the blog. I should really do that this summer.

    ReplyDelete