Friday, April 27, 2018

Star Wars Half Marathon Wrap-up (Friday Five Edition)

This past weekend was the Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend in Disney World.  With the week before my trip being so busy and this week just as busy, I haven't had time to share some of my time down there, let alone really absorb it yet.  It was a wonderful weekend, except for the pesky running thing.  I had a fabulous time with my friends.  I had a real hard time during the half marathon due to my knee pain coming back and being there through the whole race.  I will leave you with some pictures from the weekend.  If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen them already.

1. The Expo


2. Star Wars 5k


3. Magic Kingdom


4. Star Wars 10k


5. Star Wars Half Marathon









I'm linking up with Fairytales and Fitness and Running on Happy for Friday Five 2.0

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time! Minus the pain that is

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a fun weekend! I still have not done a Disney race

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have such fun race picrures. That's cool that POR has race signs/frames now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw it looks like you had so much fun! I'm glad you got to do another Disney race! Right now I have friends who are in Disney and our high school chorus is there too. They took a bus. Oh my...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! It's such a feat to be able to run so many races in one weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos look great and it looks like a lot of fun! Sorry about the knee pain though :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! That sucks about the knee pain. Hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete