Friday, February 22, 2019

Finding Joy in Everyday Moments (Friday Five Edition)

This year hasn't been the best.  My dad pasted away, we had a lot of layoffs at work (not me, but some great coworkers), and a friend of mine found out that after more than 5 years his cancer is back.  Even with all of this, I am trying to focus on the good things that can happen this year.  And then I look through my videos on my phone and remember I have moments like this to smile at. 



Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!


I'm linking up with Fridays with Fairytales and Fitness and other healthy lifestyle bloggers.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time. Even on the worst days, we do have things to be grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to always look for the joy in life when times are hard. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry it's been such a hard year :( But the cat video is definitely a good one to look back on, they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete